Dual Call Patching Solutions
What is Dual Call Patching?
An option available at the website wherein a customer can simply click to get in touch with the company agents in a jiffy. With just a click on the icon, a visitor sends a notification to the company for his interests and receives a callback for the same.
A Dual Call Patching option on the website is a highly efficient way of connecting to a lot of interested customers with calling your customers directly. It just not helps with connecting but also enables the customers to speak to the company personnel directly with just a click thus converting them into potential leads for your business.
How does Dual Call Patching work?
- The process of connecting a customer to company personnel takes place with our smartly integrated API system in place.
- When the customer clicks on “Dual Call Patching”, he is prompted for his phone number. Our Smartly integrated API System then triggers a call to the agent first and the moment the agent gets connected, the customer is given a call.
- A seamless experience with minimal effort is what a company can expect from My Telly’s Dual Call PatchingSolution.
Building Positive Image
Reduced Response Time
Maximize Sales Conversion
Increase Efficiency & Engagement
Frequently Asked Questions
1 What is Dual Call Patching?
2 How does Dual Call Patching work?
The process of connecting a customer to company personnel takes place within the time-frame of 3-5 seconds with our smartly integrated API system in place.
When the agent clicks on Dual Call Patching, he is prompted for his phone number. Our Smartly integrated API System then triggers a call to both the agent and the customer and connect both the parties without any hassle for smoother transactions. A seamless experience with minimal effort is what a company can expect from My Telly’s Dual Call Patching Solution.
3 How to setup Dual Call Patching feature?
- We have to take DCP number
- Can be integrated with the website, CRM via an API.
4 Why businesses can use this feature?
5 What are the advantages of Dual Call Patching service?
- Building a positive image
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Reduced Response Time
- Easy Implementation
- Maximize sales conversion
- Enhanced efficiency and engagement